The website and content and material contained in it are available for use subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using Virtually you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
- The website is owned and operated by Virtually Health Systems Ltd whose registered office is 652, Holloway Rd. London N19 3NX.
- The GP clinical service including GP Express is provided by Archway Medical Centre, 652 Holloway Rd, London N19 3NX. Please visit https://www.archwaymedicalcentre.co.uk/ for more information.
- Archway Medical Centre is regulated by the the Care Quality Commission https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-547846390?referer=widget3#accordion-1
- The website must only be accessed and used in accordance with these terms and conditions. If you not agree to these terms and conditions do NOT use the website.
- Virtually Healthcare is a registered trademark of Archway Medical Centre and Virtually is the brand name of Archway Medical Centre’s online consultation service.
To use the Service and Website you must be, and represent and warrant that you are, at least 15 years of age and competent to agree to these Terms.
Account Registration and Confidentiality
To access the Service and Website, you must register for a Virtually account using your email address and creating a password. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and current registration information about yourself. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure. We may assume that any communications we receive under your account have been made by you. You are responsible for notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you become aware of any unauthorized use of or access to your account. You understand and agree that we may require you to provide information that may be used to confirm your identity and help ensure the security of your account.
Use of information
Your information helps us understand your needs and provide a better response/service. Below is why we may keep the aforementioned data: Internal records To improve our products and services To contact you regarding your enquiry We do not: sell, lease or distribute your data to third parties.
Cookies are used by most major websites, including ours. To make the best use of Virtually’s website, we would recommend you set your device/web browser to accept cookies. If you use a different device or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again. Cookies are used for a variety of things that help improve your online experience. They can make logging in faster by remembering your details or helping a page to load quickly.
Cookies are also used for marketing purposes. Virtually uses remarketing to advertise across web sites including Google (and other similar third parties), this means we may show our ads across other web sites that you are visiting. These ads shown across other web sites are based on your visit to this website. You can opt-out of Virtually’s remarketing campaign by visiting Google’s Ads Settings page.
The website and its contents are copyright of Healthfriends Online Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the contents in any form is prohibited. No part of the site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose without express approval.